Apply to DarusSalam Seminary
As-Salamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh!
Welcome to DarusSalam Seminary and thank you for your interest! DarusSalam offers rolling admissions for all of our programs, so prospective students may apply throughout the year. Because seats are limited, those who apply earlier in the cycle are more likely to be admitted.
The online application process is completed via RenWeb. This simplifies submission and provides applicants the ability to track the status of their application. After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application and monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms. A non-refundable fee of $100 must be submitted with each application.
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an Account.
- Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link.
- If you already have a ParentsWeb account, you may log in here.
- Once your account is created, you may submit applications for multiple applicants.
- Click the Create a New Student Application button.
- Fill out the applicant's information and select the program to which you are applying.
- You may save your progress and continue at a later time.
- Complete the entire application.
- Use the navigation panel on the left to go through the application.
- Submit letters of recommendation.
- Provide the name and email address of your referrals.
- They will receive an email with a link to submit their recommendation.
- Two letters of recommendations are required.
- Letters may be from imams, professors, employers, or youth coordinators.
- Letters from family members are NOT accepted.
- Submit your high school or college transcripts (if applicable)
- Please submit transcripts from the highest level of education attended.
- All transcripts must be in PDF format.
- Transcripts are not required for applicants who have not yet attended high school.
- Submit your standardized test scores. (if applicable)
- Standardized tests include SAT, ACT, ITBS, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, PCAT, etc.
- All scores must be in PDF format.
- Schedule your on-campus interview.
- Qualifying students will be invited for an interview at DarusSalam Seminary.
- The interview provides a chance for the applicant to visit our campus and facilities, meet enrolled students, and speak with members of our faculty and staff.
- Out-of-state applicants will be invited for a phone interview if unable to interview on-campus.
After you begin an application, you will have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, visit our website or feel free to contact us at 630-360-2373.
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information
and our Admissions Office will contact you. If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
DarusSalam Seminary admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. DarusSalam Seminary does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT